Home   |   About BET   |   Vision  |   Campus   |   Placement   |   Photo Gallery   |    Alumni   |   Contact Us   |   Site Map
   The New English School Bhatkal
   About The New English School Bhatkal

The first institution to be established by the Trust, the New English School started functioning during the academic year 1950-51. It was initially run on the precincts of Shree Chennapattan Hanumant Devasthan of Susgadi village, and was moved to its own spacious building located at Bandar Road during the academic year 1963-64. So far, more than 25,000 students belonging to both Kannada & English Medium have passed out X standard SSLC Examination through this school. Shri M.V. Gowali was the first Head Master of the High school till his retirement during 1982. He was succeeded by(now Late) S.T.Hegde, followed by Sri L.K.Moger and Sri R.D.Prabhu. At present Shri V.G.Naik  is officiating as the Head Master. It is the only aided institute of the Trust.

Home | About BET | Vision | Campus | Placement | Photo Gallery | AlumniContact Us | Site Map                                
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Powerd By